Sunday 5 June 2011

Who's the man she wants writing her a poem?

Katrina Kaif doesn't believe in making her face look like a pancake

Katrina Kaif is considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood. But, the beauty doesn't believe in making her face look like a pancake. She likes keeping it simple and natural without any make up adding to her look."I prefer staying away from makeup, I don't like it. It is just because of the shoots and events that I have to use makeup as it is a part of an actress' profession. When at home I keep it natural. I feel good only when I'm away from worries and surrounded by people who love me," says Katrina. Kat is enjoying all the success. "I shall treasure my success and show it off to my grandchildren," says the ecstatic actress. 










She is considered one of the most beautiful women in Bollywood, but surprisingly no one has ever written any romantic poems for Katrina Kaif. So Kat's made it known that she wants a poem written for her, and she's even zeroed in on the man for the job.

"Nobody has ever written a poem for me. But if someone actually writes a poem for me, I think that will be very romantic," she said at the launch of Pritish Nandy's book of love poems 'Tonight, This Savage Rite'.

And it's not one of B'wood's hot hunks that Katrina has in mind to write her a poem. The 26-year-old surprised everyone when she said: "I want Gulzar saab to write poems for me."

Gulzar, 74, who has written many songs for Hindi films and has many poetry books to his credit, was present at the event and said: "Inshallah, I would write a poem for Katrina for sure."

And what did the star have to say about love itself? "Even though love is known to cause pain, disappointment, disillusionment, still I don't want to be pessimistic about love. I would rather want to have a positive approach to love. I believe that there can be a happy ending, because love is the most beautiful thing in the world."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More